Congrats Beth on baby #2, this is your cousin Ashley. I found your blog through your sister Katie's blog and I found her blog through Amber and Ross's Blog. You can check ours out anytime, it's toddandashleychristensen.blogspot.com
Beth!!! Congratulations! I found your blog through Brenda's. I am so excited for you. Your little growing family is so cute--and I love your knew haircut. Love you and stop by anytime you are in Salt Lake!
10 comments:
That's awesome. No time wasting there.
Congratulations Dan and Beth! Great news! Hope things go well for you!
-Ben & Laura Ellis
We are so very happy and excited for the Duckie family!!! I love the blog, Beth. Good work. Christian is such a cutie!
Congrats Beth on baby #2, this is your cousin Ashley. I found your blog through your sister Katie's blog and I found her blog through Amber and Ross's Blog. You can check ours out anytime, it's toddandashleychristensen.blogspot.com
AHHHHHHH! Wahoooooo! Wow. Congrats! Interesting to find these things out from a COMPUTER! Haha Love you guys.
Beth!!! Congratulations! I found your blog through Brenda's. I am so excited for you. Your little growing family is so cute--and I love your knew haircut. Love you and stop by anytime you are in Salt Lake!
Love the Kinikini Family
Sorry, forgot to spell check that entry--that was "new" not "knew" :)--anywho, you're cute is what I meant :)
Congratulations!!! I am so happy for you.
Hi Bethie...tag, your it! if you are wondering what I mean, check our blog. =)
We are so excited for you guys!! We will definitely keep checking back to keep updated!! Congrats again!!
Post a Comment