So... I'm just wondering, what's the deal with white crayons. Who decided that every box needs one. Okay, let me explain myself. Christian loves to color, and he'll take a crayon out of the box and color with it for awhile and then he'll choose another color and so on. Well inevitably he always chooses the white crayon in this process. He tries to color with it and starts going, "uh-oh, uh-oh" he hands it to me because he thinks it's broken and that I can fix it. How on earth do you explain to a 1 1/2 year old that it's not broken, it's just that we are coloring on white paper with a white crayon. Of course I could give him some colored paper to color on, but who wants to dish out the cash for that to just have scribbles done on it. So I have decided just to throw away the stupid white crayon for now. So I ask again, is it really necessary to have a white crayon in every box?
Wednesday, January 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
You make a good argument. :) We're sorry we missed you guys too. We will hopefully be in Utah for an internship this summer. So, hopefully, we'll get to see the Duckwitz Four.
Tru dat!
Who needs whitie. Stick it to the man and through him in the trash!
i read that giggling! i haven't ever thought of that before. the only reason i can think to have it part of the box...never mind...i think i will throw mine away too...
-ash
I agree with the silly white thing! And thanks for the baby advice. I will go look for those two books!
Hey Beth, long time no see!! I haven't been on your blog in forever. Looks like things are going well for you guys. Christian is getting really big, I haven't seen him in a long time. Also when are you due again? I bet you are ready to have baby #2 here already. Hope all is well for you guys.
Post a Comment