Friday, March 26, 2010

Instant Messaging Dad

So Dan and I throughout the day will instant message each other while he is at work. Both the boys giggle when Dan sends the LOL smiley face that giggles. Christian after close observation and a little help has learned how to IM Dan he especially loves selecting smiley faces that make noises when you send them. Well now when I am IM'ing Dan, Christian says he wants a turn. He takes this very seriously and will sit and type to Dan like I do. Dan is cute because he will right back funny things like "Oh really, that all happened" or "I sure miss you buddy." It's really quite sweet. Occasionally I will hear him giggling when Dan sends him smiley faces back. It's so cute.


1 comments:

Warden Family said...

I love seeing all these posts of your family! 4-wheeler for Dan! Awesome! Such sweet little boys- Aspen instant messages Michael daily too. Super cute! Looking at you with little Evan on your shoulders- you are one gorgeous lady! I hope we can see you this summer. :)