I cannot believe my Christian boy is 4! We not only had his first friend party the weekend of his birthday but we also had 2 family parties and by the time Tuesday rolled around we were party pooped out, got to figure out how to consolidate some of these parties.
Christian's friend party was so fun. He had a super hero party and wanted his 3 best boy buddies, Jack, Tyson, and Ben to come. (of course I loaded the picture in the wrong order again, so hang with me while I jump around from the events of the day).
Here they are the super heroes of the party all decked out in the masks they made and the capes that I made (I know I am so crafty! Whatever, my first attempt at craftiness, but they turned out pretty good)
Here's Jack, he just finished his mask and he is showing off his muscles
Super Tyson
Christian working hard on his mask, he took it very seriously and the mask continues to receive more detail every day. :)
The madness of helping little boys decorating their masks
We had a "Save the Day" Super hero obstacle course (in the wrong order... of course)
Jack sliding down the slide saving the kitty
Christian climbing the mountain and passing through the waterfall
Maneuvering the hot lava pit
Crawling through the tunnel
Riding the super hero car to the lava pit, and don't forget their super hero secret hide out.
Some of the other things we did that I didn't get pictures of were Super hero target practice with bean bags. And after having pizza we discovered a villain had taken our cupcakes and led us on a treasure hunt to find the missing cupcakes.
The party was super fun, but tiring! So glad I had Dan, Katie, and Heidi there to help out.
Saturday, April 9, 2011
The Kid is 4!!!
Posted by Beth at 10:36 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh my goodness Beth... I can't wait to see more of your craftiness come out? What else do you have up your sleeve? Love it!!!
Looks like fun! Cute ideas. I just may have to use those sometime.
Post a Comment