Thursday, June 23, 2011

Uncle's Are Awesome

It's never dull when Uncle Davey is around. Yesterday I asked Dave to come over and give me a refresher course in hemp bracelets because I wanted to do them at girls camp this year. Of course Dave showed up at my house in a red morphsuit and the kids went crazy. We had to go to a couple craft stores and Dave shamelessly walked through each store holding both of his nephews hands wearing this ensemble. :) When we got back home the fun really got going when he said he would let the boys try on the suit which was super cool, ha ha!

Super Dave





Super Christian! The look more like Casper the Evil Ghost ;)

Evan getting a turn


Evan again


Evan's cute little nose poking out


Christian attacking Evan


What Fun! Thanks Dave :)

2 comments:

Elisa said...

This is too darling! I love great uncles!

Brenda said...

Ha ha ha! Yes they are! =)