| I didn't think anything of it when I got a note sent home from the school saying that Christian had failed his vision test at school. He had passed at this kindergarten shots check up and I thought he was just distracted with all the kids in the cafeteria being tested. Boy...we were all shocked when the doctor told us "sure thing this kiddo needs glasses." But give me a break!!! Doesn't he look the cutest most handsom-est ever?!?! He was not to please for the first little bit as you can tell he is trying his very best to give me a smile, but he has grown accustomed to them and can tell a difference when he is and isn't wearing his glasses. He picked out the frames all by himself and if you ask him he will show you the flames on the sides. What a cutie :) |
0 comments:
Post a Comment