Friday, July 11, 2008

An Ode To Ashlyn

This section is an ode to Christian's cousin Ashlyn, Erika wrote a while back about how Ashlyn loves to get into things (baskets, boxes, etc) well Christian is following suit here are some pictures of him. What a goof ball!




7 comments:

The Gibbs said...

oh, my heck. what a cutie! you wanna go swimming tomorrow?

marco said...

nice

BionicKatie said...

Got to love the love the little man. i sure do. I love his personsality. He can be a quite a goof. Hug and Kisses from your favortie Aunt Katie

Brenda said...

funny! that is gabriel's favorite pasttime too!

Heidi said...

This is my most favorite post of all time!

Effie said...

Oh Beth! He's ADORABLE! I'm so glad that you have a blog! Here's our blog! markandeffie.blogspot.com

P.S. We have the same haircut!

GDuck said...

haha! Awesome, I love it!