Well we are down to the four week wait when we will be able to have our ultrasound and make sure the baby is healthy and growing and... find out if it's a boy or a girl. Post your prediction here and we'll see who comes out right. So what do you think... Boy or Girl?
Monday, August 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
Definately boy! Its all the rage these days.
It's another boy!!
I think it's a little boy. Christian needs a baby brother to love...besides, he was fairly interested in little Kirk when we were there. =)
I say girl...let's give ya one of both. :) We miss you guys. I need to call you and chat...we've been doing the 'ol sleep training thing. I hope you are doing well. Love ya!
Yeah!! Congratulations!!!
Hayley say a boy
whitney say a boy.
i say a boy because it would save you money. but one of each gender is good too.
miriam thinks it a girl
mom says girl
dad says girl
Hmmmm....well, we had two girls. So I would say 2 boys. But I just can't see my Beth without a little girl. So I'm gonna go with girl. Good luck! I hope everything looks great with you and the baby!
Post a Comment