Wednesday, July 1, 2009

It's Official

No.... I'm not pregnant! But our condo is officially sold! Hooray!!! It has been stressful to say the least trying to sell and buy a home at the same time. But things went relatively smooth once our condo went under contract. We had a successful move to a... storage unit. I know kind of disappointing right? We had to extend our contract on the home we are trying to purchase, and we also need to fix it up before we move in. So for the first couple of days stayed with Dan's parents and then we moved ourselves over to my parents to stay the rest of the time until we move into our new home. Anyway, I have a lot of pictures to post and such, but I need to find my camera amidst the mess and chaos. I just wanted to post to let everyone know what was up with our family. I'll post again soon :)

3 comments:

GDuck said...

Wahoo!!! Let's celebrate! Like... tonight!

Steph said...

Yea!I'm so jealous that you are going to be a home owner. I'm afraid we won't own a house until I'm 80 and by that age I won't have the ability to take care of one.

Elisa said...

YEAH!! Congrats! It is a success story for anyone to sell property in this market! That is awesome! Good luck on fixing up the house!