Well the camera gods must be happy with me, because for some reason my camera is telling me that it does not need to be reformatted any more and I still have all the pictures I was mourning last post- WAH-HOO!! Looking at these pictures, maybe it's time to upgrade to a better camera again, the pictures are looking a little poor, but none the less, PICTURES!!! The top picture is with all of us right before we raced the boats we made
Dan made a wicked awesome Pirates of the Carribean "Black Pearl"
There is a river near and we took tubes to float this year, I love this picture of my Dad and Ty
As you can tell the kids wanted to be in the water the whole time, this little stream was perfect
The Pinnacles at Pinnacle Lodge
Dan trying to help Christian paint his boat, don't you love how long Christian's shirt is
Friday, September 18, 2009
Halleujah!
Posted by Beth at 12:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment