I love being able to stay home with my kiddos, there are so many little things I would miss. Here's one of them. Evan is big into stacking cups right now. He loves to stack them- but I could not get him to knock them down for the life of me. When he was stacking cups the tower fell down and he got this look on his face, like "what the?!" He kept doing it every time the tower would be knocked over. It was so funny. There is a video to, but it won't upload, maybe later.
This is my attempt at taking more pictures of me with the kids, I have a lot of just them and them with their Dad, but not very many with me :)
The funny face
Sunday, April 11, 2010
Evan's Funny Face
Posted by Beth at 6:58 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Such a cute picture of you and your little man!! Don't you love your babies?! I could just eat mine up!
HA! love that face. and yours. can you believe we have 3 yr. olds?
he is such a CUTIE! Good job trying to be on the other end of the camera a bit. I understand that!
So adorable! I miss our play dates!
Those nephews of mine are so stinking cute! I wish we lived closer by so we could visit more often. We had a great time with you and the cousins at the park. We need to do it more often. Love ya!
Post a Comment